Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wii Sports with Grandma Marlys

Stephen, dropping the ball behind the foul line.
(Did you know that when you lose the ball behind you in Wii Sports Bowling the crowd jumps up and does a 360 turn.....hilarious and worth doing over and over again! These boys thought it was amusing and an easy way to entertain Grandma Marlys............giggles)
Jorden, picking up that spare.

Found out that Jorden and Stephen KNOW how to run the Wii. They challenged me to a game of bowling (we only have one controller working right now and I am BIG into playing games where everybody can participate). I bowled left handed so I can 'exercise' my left shoulder. My range of motion is shot in that shoulder (though the right one isn't far behind). I thought maybe left handed Wii bowling would help.

Now, these boys play to win and they were excited that Grandma Marlys would not be playing with her 'wrong' hand. By the last few frames my shoulder was beginning to 'complain' but I managed to hang on and beat them anyway. Next games, I bowled right handed, though average wise I really didn't do too much better. (Always fun when they THINK they are going to beat you!)

No comments: