Monday, June 13, 2011

Put One Foot Infront of the Other, and Soon You 'll Be Walking Out the Door

The weather is cooperating, still cool outside and I am lovin' it. After last night's really fun time and laughing so much, I am feeling GOOD. Besides, I've got this ache behind my left knee and I think walking will help iron it out....either that or it will make it bad enough to get it looked at. You know me, wait until it's almost 'cured' before I find out what is going on.....giggles.

I had thought about taking Ike with me, Lord knows he needs exercise just a much as I do, but he has no tags and after a quick look, I didn't find his collar nor his leash, so I will check with Karen when she gets home from work for those things. Besides, he doesn't look all that enthused about going for a walk anyway......

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Oh, do I even need to make a comment about YOUR dog or shall I just leave it be . . .

Marlys said...

I HAD hoped I could just slip this one by you....no such luck!
By the way, technically..........I believe he's Ethan's dog.