Saturday, June 18, 2011

Now I Am OFFICIALLY Retired.......

Friday, June 17, 2011:
Got my final direct deposit from Masco Cabinetry today so now I consider that I am officially retired and I can stop being 'on vacation'. I think my family here and at 221 will appreciate that! We are growing a pretty healthy weed crop right now which keeps the plants and flowers we want to show case from flourishing. I picked up Angelica tonight around midnight and, for now, we are hanging out for a while before bed. Weeds can wait until morning.

Saturday, June 18, 2011:
Actually, not going to think much about weeds as the rest of the family, Karen and the three boys, have gone camping for the night so we are, as Angelica put it: 'feeling the love' and determined to stay up as if we were sleeping in tents. Silly isn't it ? I know I am going to feel the 'silly' in the morning. I have already been up 19 hours with maybe 30 minutes nap in 10 minute intervals throughout the day! I am getting too old for this kind of stuff.....giggles! Angelica is playing some kind of 'shoot 'em up military game and looks settled in for the duration. I am typing with one eye open and feeling the urge to put my head down. Better get going before .....zzzzzzzzzzz (too late!)

No comments: