Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Breakfast at 7:30 in the morning?

Set my first alarm for 6:50 AM to be up in time to have breakfast ready before Aaron leaves for work; when the second alarm (7 AM) went off I was already brushing my teeth. Ok, so I am in the kitchen by 7:05 and pushed the button to begin brewing the coffee. Pans on stove, food out of frig......short time later breakfast is ready.......but where is Aaron?

At 8:30, or so, I called Aaron's phone and left a sad-smiley-face message: 'I guess you already headed for Ann Arbor, so I will turn off the burners and put the food away when it cools'.......
Shortly thereafter, he came through the door. "I was tired Ma."

He checked on the boys, ate his breakfast, and we talked about switching our phones to one plan next week, if it will be advangatious to all of us to be on one plan, that is. Then he headed for Ann Arbor and the boys and I are on our own until Karen gets home from work.

No comments: