Monday, June 20, 2011

Angelica and 'some' of her siblings.....

When I took Angelica home yesterday I asked to get a picture of these four kids. It was NO small feat...but I think these pictures show their personalities the best. Renee came up with the 'line up' theme. Pretty neat!
Ethan road back with me and we talked about his 'memory'. He hadn't seen the twins in a long time and didn't really recognize them. We talked about how Ali and Isaac are Angelica's sister and brother but not his; he seemed to get it. He talked about Ali walking right up to him and 'looking at him right in the eyes'. I laughed, "She does have the cutest grin when she does that."
Then he asked "did you see what Isaac did when he saw me?" I said, "you mean shake your hand and then hug you?" "Yeah", Ethan said. Then he said, "I think they are really good friends to me. No other kids I know do that when I don't see them for a really long time."

Awe, how sweet.....brings tears to my eyes again today. So, keep scrolling to see the rest of the pictures:



1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

I love them! And all those kids too!