Thursday, June 23, 2011

So they DID learn a thing or two yesterday........


I think it's working! Woke up to this note on the kitchen counter. GREAT job boys!



(Sorry about the quality of the picture. I want to edit it but the picture manager I'd like to use only 'looks' at picture shortcuts and then they have to be in the correct folder. Got one to work earlier this week, quite by accident, but I have worked on this one for what seems like hours now and no such luck. Maybe when I retire I will have time to figure out how to get it to work. And, work every time, on purpose.....sigh!)

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

What does the note say?

Marlys said...

In Ethan's handwriting: GMarlas me Jorden and Stephen are going to my dads

thannk you (He scratched out the extra 'n'.)

When I thanked him later for writing the note he wondered how I knew it was him. "me Jorden and Stephen"? "my dads"? You are the only one who would say that.

"Oh", he said.