Sunday, June 26, 2011

To market, to market......home again, home again......

Back at Mom's money counted and then to Big Boy to eat. Met up with Ruth and Ashley at Amanda's afterwards for our crash course in Devin's care as this week Amanda is going back to work and we will be taking turns watching both boys in Tecumseh. It was mind boggling at first but just until I got a chance to run over it in my mind again and talk it out with Mom. Amanda has notes for us and is just a phone call away. It will be nice to spend some quality time with Devin and Denver again.

By the way, I was quite impressed by Denver's bathroom etiquette and hand sanitizing knowledge. I was going into the bathroom as Denver was coming out and this is what he told me: 'Aunt Marlys, you HAVE to wash your hands with this soap then dry your hands with this towel and then use this hand sanitizer....DON'T forget!' Do you think he has been told that a time or two?!?!

I was NOT, however, impressed by the cat that came out from under the sink when I was standing with my leg against the door while Amanda was showing me where the extra hand soap and sanitizer are stored. Scared the living daylights out of me! As you can well imagine, Amanda was extremely amused.

And for now, giggidy, gig, gig..........

No comments: