Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, "Molly B"

Said it this morning on Facebook, but I am saying it again.....for those of you who don't do FB! Ok, there is another reason: an Aunt Molly moment.

The three boys were playing in the living room, I was in the kitchen working on lunch. I am not sure what the conversations was because I didn't start listening until Jorden says: "Ethan Tate Barnes". Ethan replies with: "How do YOU know my middle name?". To which Jorden replies: "I heard Aunt Nellie call you that when she was here for the wedding!"

Oh yes, laughter ensued.....from me, from Ethan, and I even think Stephen got it.

I have told Jorden that he might want to take a refresher course in the names of his new Aunts...like before Aunt Molly gets back here in July. He was so cute about it, insisting he knows her name but it just 'popped' out wrong!

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

This is too cute! Oh how I think Aunt Nellie will need to be checking in soon.