Sunday, June 22, 2008

Decision: 'Snow' in June in MI?

No, that is not snow-it's hail! (Sure glad I decided not to get my car fixed after the hail storm last fall!) Sorry pics are so dark; it was WAY too wet to go outside to take these! In addition, they were taken THROUGH the window screen (guess I could use a few lessons how to take pictures in the wind, rain, and hail)....LOL
So, once it calmed down, I opened the door and this is what I found! I did see Amanda just after this; they were in Meijer when the hail hit. Devin didn't much like the sound from in there! We got a second, less violent, busrt later and then everything was calm. I didn't have the nerve to go out and check for damage. Most we got right here was that chair, which belongs to the neighbor. All's well that ends well!!!

4 comments:

Marlys said...

First pic shows wind; second shows hail hitting ground. If you click on the picture to enlarge it you can almost see what I am talking about....giggle, LOL!

Jordan Richardson said...

Leaving comments for yourself is cheating!

Bob and Molly said...

It is also sad that she needs to clarify. That is to be done in the post.

I know you will think that it is crazy, but Bob and I miss the storms. We may get rain, but it is a calm, lazily falling from the sky rain. I want to hear and see some thunder, lightning, some emotion behind the rain. Or hail as it was in this case.

Marlys said...

So, what I am sensing is that there are 'post rules' and 'comment rules' that you two make up as you go!
Aunt Sherry and Uncle Kim would know what you mean about the weather. Imagine two years of nothing but sunshine (happened when they moved from MI to CA)! I believe their wished for any kind of change in the weather!