Monday, June 2, 2008

Decision: For Better or Worse

Mom sent me an email spotlighting the 'beauty bush' picture I had sent her. As I read her words I realized they spoke volumes about how right her decision was to fall in love with and marry Dad. Here is the memory she included, which she would like to share with all:

(It is a beautiful picture and) I;m glad to have it. I'll never forget when Grandma and I moved it from beside to front steps to it's place in the back yard. You know, when you transplant something, you never know if it is where you want it. As for me I have truly injoyed where we put it since I can see it out the kitchen window whether it is green or in blossom. And it is just one more of my memories of your Grandma (Dolly) Richardson and my wonderful mother-in-law. I was very blessed when I married into this family to have such caring in-laws and Kids to bring me much joy. Grandma and I used to do so many things together, as she was always game for anything and would go anywhere, (all you had to do was) just ask her. I guess this is enough memorabilia for now. I'm signing off and thank you for the picture. Love Ya! Mom

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

It feels so good to hear more of our family history. Maybe Gram needs to start her own blog to share with us. Or just use yours, either way it is a heartfelt way to keep us all connected and pass on family history. Great Granny , I close my eyes and see her wrinkly sink and fierce white hair and it makes me smile. 'Thanks for the memory" Gram!