Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Decision: Here's Your Sign?

I actually found this on my way uptown and since I really like what it says, I decided to give it a spot in this blog. 'Don't spend your life, Invest it'. These are good words to live by and such a hopeful philosophy!

In the office, on my way to the Mechanical Room to check the temperature, tonight I ran across this sign. Those of you who know me will recognize this sign......is me all over!
And, 'The Promise'. When Jacob was leaving work he called me about this rainbow. I put my phone on 'break', grabbed my camera and hustled to the parking lot.

So, do any of these signs move you?

1 comment:

Erica said...

The rainbow, definitly the rainbow. As an August baby, and living in Colorado where summer storms are plentiful that time of year, I usually get one on my birthday, which is a pretty nice sing that I'm loved. Yes Aunt Marlys I've been reading your blog ; ) I have one too.
Erica