Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Decision: So, What IS Your Profession?

Yesterday while I was walking to my car to leave for work, a woman approached me, smiling and told me that each day she has seen me leave for work she has wondered what is my profession. I giggled and told her what I do. She seemed unimpressed but satisfied with herself that she had asked. Now I wonder what it is she thought I do....LOL! I am thinking it was probably more interesting than what I told her of my work.

Picture that I always pull my laptop bag around, both coming and going....even on the weekends. That's because I carry both laptops in there and all the rest of my electronics too. Sometimes even a change of clothing.......LOL. Maybe one day I will see her again and I have decided this time I will ask her what she thought it is that I do!

5 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

"Decision: To blog or not to blog?", because your middle child doesn't CHECK EVERY SINGLE DAY TO SEE WHAT"S NEW!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Middle children syndrome.... table for one! :)

Happy belated B-day! 61 right?? *evil grins*

Bob and Molly said...

You are really screwing up this year. Her birthday is 9/14. The mom on my blog was Bob's. Whatever are we going to do with you?

Marlys said...

Thank you very much! I couldn't tell which one of us was losing it quicker....me, you, or Scooter!
(And, it's 60....same as your Mom, right?)

Jordan Richardson said...

Did you pass that A+ yet?