Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Decision: Dial 'M' for Molly (and Mothers)!

Molly had a 'double Mother morning'....LOL Both Pam, Bob's Mom, and I called her BEFORE it was time for her to be up! Pam mistakenly called Bob and Molly's number when she was trying to reach daughter, Beth. That of itself isn't so bad, but at 5 AM for Molly it was a bit early. Then I turned around and called her, on purpose, at quater to 8 AM. Needless to say, that was the end of sleeping in on her ONLY day off!

Sorry Molly! I'll try to remember what day it is next time....Love you!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Then I tried to take a nap at 3 pm and the phone rang 3 times in an hour. I was "sleeping" with the phone since I was waiting for Bob to call. Needless to say I did not catch up on my sleep today. I will be home Saturday Night, then off to Haines on Sunday.

Jordan Richardson said...

Well that is what she gets for living in Russia! LMAO