Friday, July 18, 2008

Decision: Secret Pocket? Aim Straight Down?

Ya, that should have done it! When I was looking for something 'different' to drink I saw this Cooler....that looks pretty good. I take it out of the refrigerator, pull off the straw, but can't find the "hole" to put the straw in. There are instructions: Stick straw into secret pocket above. Aim straight down!
I believe my 'straight down' and what was intended ran amok! As Aaron is always telling me: 'Ma, I think you need more brains than you're working with!' How do little kids do this........worse part about it is that I started drinking and couldn't figure out why nothing was coming up through the straw!
I don't know if Aaron is right or if I just need to leave preparing to drink out of one of these drink packs to the little kids! (Rolls eyes and walks away shaking head........)

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Oh mother, I can't believe that Scott and Jordan haven't been all over this. I guess if we want to have you "preoccupied" just had you a juice pouch and let the "good times rolls".

Once Upon a Farm said...

Well I was trying to behave....but that went right out of the window...

Sometimes....you just CAN'T make this stuff up!