Thursday, July 17, 2008

Decision: Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Assume You Are One-Of-A-Kind...

I was just sending out a couple of email when I saw something down in the right hand corner of my screen....it said 'Marlys Barnes'. I had seen Jordan was on Gmail and thought it might be him trying to get my attention, so I decided to click it. I opened an invitation of sorts from Yahoo to search for 'me'. I wondered where I might be, other than where I am, and this is what I found:

http://www.thisweek-online.com/2005/july/15barnes.html

Click on it and see where else in this big universe I am.......mind boggling! This person even sounds like me.......so she must be really nice....LOL!

3 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Sounds like her lawn is as full as your car. Maybe her kids where just trying to help her declutter. I know, I be that I am missing the point. You just make it too easy Mom.

Bob and Molly said...

Something is WACKO with our name. Yicks, I think that someone is messing with us.

Marlys said...

Ya, you missed it alright....but, alas, your rendition is probable closer to the truth than I care to admit! LOL

I think the WACKO with your name is that you have inadvertently written over it during an edit session....you know when you are typing and you don't know where the heck the cursor has gone....happens to me ALL the time: here, at work, anytime I am on a laptop keyboard! You'll just have to go back in and fix it.....