Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!

Mom just went to bed....."don't let anybody say I didn't see the new year come in.....I'm going to bed". Yes, that's what she said as she disappeared into the dimness of the Entry Room and headed up stairs. I grabbed my phone anticipating a call from one of my kids and hoping the Alaska kid didn't wait until it is midnight in her time zone....LOL. But, the circuits are too busy and suspect I will either get a call after I go to bed or in the morning (daylight)!
Enjoy the rest of your night...now I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sorry Mom. I fell asleep at 10:30! I couldn't stay awake. My kids didn't call me either (except Steven). We miss you all. Still looking for things left. So far blue maroccas and shells in an envelope. Steven is sick. I havn't went through his room yet.