Friday, January 2, 2009

Decision: Has It Been Long Enough?

I called Aaron and asked him....he said "no Mom, I'm OK". Puzzled? I was.....LOL! I just wondered if I had given him a big enough break. After all, we had just spent 7 days in a row together in very close quarters!
He has had one heck of a time since we got back. He had to move equipment to a 'tax free yard' before midnight New Year's Eve and then move it out again after New Years Day. (He tells a better account of it than I).... but, suffice to say flat tires and expired plates made it mostly impossible. So, he gave it up, wrote a check for shingles, and spent Thursday and Friday shingling the front roofs.
I went over my list of missing things with him but he hasn't seen any of them. Actually, he hasn't taken everything out of the Expedition yet so there is still hope!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Unless he has one of his moments where he says "I haven't used that" and off to the trash it goes! Better rush over there. Giggles.

Marlys said...

I know what you mean! That's why I called him and didn't wait to go over there...of course, he could forget he talked to me; that has happened before...,.LOL
I expect the "I haven't used that" will come in to play when it's time to unpack all the stuff we packed up so he could 'tear the house down' and 'make it all new again'
But, you're right, I need to get over there even if it is just to take pictures.