Sunday, January 25, 2009

Decision: Facebook....How Am I Ever Going to Find Time for This Too?

How do you all do it? I am hard pressed to find the time to do this blog let alone Facebook...whew......!
I didn't get up until 11:35 this morning and I suppose that could have something to do with how overwhelming this all is. Or maybe it could have something to do with the stress (good and bad), lack of sleep, and driving all those miles from that really big day I had yesterday with Angelica. Time will tell.
So, if I don't get posting done on this site AND I don't answer Skype calls in a timely manner AND you don't see me much on Facebook, please know it isn't because I don't love you, because I love you ALL! It's because it is really hard for me to do anything with my head 'spinning'!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Well, atleast I know why I can't get a hold of you now. I approve, you may resume your normal life now.

Marlys said...

Thank you Molly, but there is nothing 'normal' about my life....giggles!