Thursday, January 1, 2009

Decision: First Food of 2009

Got up but didn't have breakfast. Got on the computer, Mom came down from upstairs, and soon we were watching 'Dr. Phil'. Checked email and found invitation to Denise's blog (http://denise-angelwhispers.blogspot.com/); then Molly found me online and we 'IM'ed for awhile. Soon, I got hungry and Mom too. As she sat bundled up in her chair (getting ready for her next nap), she said 'Ice cream sounds good (explaining water isn't tasting good right now)'. So I jumped up and out to the kitchen: I got the last slice of Apple-Cranberry pie and two scoops of Butter Pecan ice cream for me; for Mom, I dished up three scoops of Whipped French Vanilla (she can't have the nuts right now). So, there you have it.....the first food of 2009. YUM, YUM!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

And you used to get annoyed with us for having ice cream for breakfast!

Marlys said...

Yup, that's where I learned it! I have learned a lot from you kids over the years....giggles!
(including those of you who didn't always or actually live with me....Denise, Scott)....I love you all!