Monday, January 5, 2009

Decision: And Now it Begins.....the New 'Work' Year!

For many of you, it never ended.....LOL I am fortunate to have four weeks vacation.....the most you can have from Merillat....er, ah...MascoBCG.....anyway the most they are going to let me have. I get kidded all the time about having three months but the truth is I get ONLY 20 days.....I just know when to take it to maximize time spent away from the office.
I have to admit, this is the first time I have not logged on to my work computer everyday in practically the whole 25+ years I have worked there......it felt good!
Well, I need to get going. I probably have 5 hours of 'home' things to do before I start my 8 hour shift. Have a great week....I am not real sure when I will get back to the blog, but probably not until next weekend!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Your welcome again.

Bob and Molly said...

I love all this blogging, I hope that I don't have to wait a full week to see more. Pretty please.