Thursday, January 22, 2009

Decision: Do I Do What I Can or Do it All Another Time

Today was a gorgeous day! I really don't know what the temperature was but the sun was HOT!
I sort of made a challenge to myself to take every warm day this Winter and go to my storage unit to work on eliminating the need. Today would have been one of those days if I hadn't needed to go the the doctor for my follow up on my eye. Once I got outside, I was overcome by the urge to work at the sort/purge/get-rid-of thing!
Well, I didn't have much time but I did get to spend what I had in the sunshine and that is worth more than my sorting, purging, and getting-rid-of all put together.
I had to shovel snow to get in to the unit and it was so sunny and hot...my shovel was almost dry by the time I was ready to leave! Don't ya just love it!

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

Yes, I love that you got sunshine and that you are sorting and purging. Good stuff!