Sunday, January 4, 2009

Decision: Back to the Old Grind

Tomorrow will start the new year as far as work goes. I'll be dragging myself there as it has been really nice being off for two full weeks! Can't wait to do it again next year.
I have spent the day doing laundry, sorting and taking inventory on the food stuff readily available for dreaming up new dishes, and getting pictures ready to be printed. Meijer has next day 4 X 6 prints 10 for $10 this week and I want to get some printed for Aaron and Angelica. Getting them in groups in one folder will be a big help once I figure out again how to put them on Snapfish.
Mom went to bed a little early tonight. She hasn't slept very good the last couple of nights and it might help her 'discomfort' to get some extra rest. The cat has been sleeping down here most of the night.....I think to help her along. How thoughtful!

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

Pictures, on Snapfish? Oh, it's a dream come true . . . could it be?