Saturday, January 24, 2009

Decision: Get Her There, No Matter What!

This was quite a day.....and that's an understatement!
My quest to get Angelica to the Ambassador Ballroom at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids by 7 AM this morning depended on me leaving work by 6 PM last night. About 5:10 PM I got the OK and by 6 was out of there.
I picked up Angelica, we drove to Great-Grandma's to spend the night. Got up at 3 AM and were on the road by 3:23. Ruth loaned us "Sally" (Magellan GPS) and we relied on her to get use there.
But, alas, all the gyrations we had to go through to get there were worth it! Angelica and I had a great time.




2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Why did you go?

Bob and Molly said...

I am on my hands and knees begging you for a copy of the self pic of you two. Please just email it to me. Pretty please.