Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Decision: Start Allowing More Time to Get There, OR Stop Taking Cute Pictures!

When I left this morning for my Chiropractor appointment, I found that a couple of kids had left behind these adorable 'snow prints'. Even though I had only allowed enough time to get to the doctor's office, I couldn't resist stopping to take a picture. Good news/bad news....the doctor was running behind and I ended up waiting anyway!
I am so glad my love for the innocent things kids do overtook my desire to be ontime 'cause now I have these pictures to remind me of what really matters.

PS: No, they don't belong to Devin and Denver. Apparently this is one of those places their 'little hands' didn't touch......this time anyway!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

These are good ones, I am glad you stopped too.

Once Upon a Farm said...

You get my vote - I've learned that rushing through life isn't nearly as important as stopping to smell the roses.... or see the handprints!