Saturday, February 28, 2009

Decision: A Boy After My Own Heart....

This is a boy after my own heart! I haven't seen Ethan since we returned from Florida in December. He looks like he has grown and if his appetite is any indication, he'll keep right on growing.
Anyway, first he had Grandma, the Great One, get him yogurt....he didn't like the black cherries in it. When I got here he wanted cereal. His choices were Cheerios, without sugar, or Shredded Wheat 'n Bran, without sugar. He looked over the boxes and said, 'Great Grandma has real sugar, doesn't she?'. When I told him yes, he chose the Shredded Wheat. For milk, his choices were Low Fat or Silk....he chose Silk. What a boy! Not only that, but he ate two bowls.
(I just read this post to Ethan and he is saying that Grandma Marlys is kidding about this picture....Grandma Marlys says: 'he'd be wrong'.)

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

What are you doing to this boy? Silk!!! Does his father know? He had a fit when he found out I drink 2% let alone Silk!

Marlys said...

His Daddy is in Stamford, CT and no, doesn't know. I gave Ethan a choice!