Saturday, April 4, 2009

Decision: More Pics from the 'Annals of Time'.....

So, who is this one? (She's the one sitting (to the left) under the Christmas Tree - First Christmas. And, (to the right) in the stroller, waving.)
Hint: today is her birthday; and so I went from being the 'only' (on the Heimerdinger side) to having a sister and a cousin within two days of each other!
Another hint: Mom tells me she was Homecoming Queen in 1967 at Clinton High School (note how she was already practicing her 'wave to the adoring crowd')
Top picture: Both of them pictured with their Dads, their first Summer at Wamplers Lake. And that other cute girl pictured with them...why this author, of course!

3 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

I can't believe how much I see Angelica in your face. Love the "beauty queen wave".

Marlys said...

I showed this picture to Angelica...she thought it was YOU!
LOL, you two are a riot!

Bob and Molly said...

Shows you how strong the genes are. I was thinking that I needed to pull out that picture of me, Grandpa's faorite, I bet that we have the same haircut!