Friday, April 24, 2009

Decision: Hey Bob.......Marlys here......

What's your favorite Mother GOOSE Rhyme? Or, your favorite kid game: Duck, Duck, GOOSE? How about your favorite Christmas Carole: "Christmas is coming, the GOOSE is getting fat......."? Might be that your favorite character from 'Top Gun' is Anthony Edwards as Lt. JG Nick 'GOOSE' Bradshaw?
'GOOSE-golly', Miss Molly, this sounds like an Aflec commercial (with bubble wrap instead of feathers)!
Whatever the case, the 'case' is on it's way.....GOOSEY, GOOSEY GANDER , whither shall I wander?.........Upstairs and downstairs.........and at your door by 3 PM Monday (signature required...so you might have to pick it up at the post office instead)!

5 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Whoopie! Thank you mom!!! I let Bob read this tonight, it will get you off the hook, he thinks something bad happened to it. Of course maybe it took so long because you had to find one to replace ours, time will tell. Can't wait to get the box!

Bob and Molly said...

Bob says, in a cute little shrug and grin, "I don't get it, could you just give me a hint?"

Marlys said...

How about a picture or too! I took pictures while I was stuffing....(I mean gently placing) it in the box...giggles and grins. AND, you will notice when you unpack it that I have left the 'Plymouth dust' so you would recognize it and know it is the original.

Bob and Molly said...

Bob says "perfect". Oh, now he says "I don't really care about the Gaurd Goose, I've just been having fun giving your mom a had time about it". Yeah, I buy that. Boys, don't want people to know their feelings!

Denise said...

Wow! Finally saw the goose Sis keeps talking about! I should visit your blog more often Mom.