Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Decision: Making my Class AND Getting to Work at the New Time!




I signed up for a Yoga class last month to see if it would help elevate some of my fibromyalgia symptoms which would hopefully also relieve some of my stress. I am here to tell you that it also relieved some of the stress on my 'pocketbook'! When I left the first class, I felt as though I had just had a full body massage. Even though I was a little dizzy, I felt so great physically, and I calculated the savings verses an actual massage.....it was staggering. I figure I saved over 48 dollars (one day in class vs one hour massage). And I get to do this every week; I can even do it in between! As you can see, I am in good hands............my instructor was showcased in Lenawee Pulse, a quarterly publication from The Telegram.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Well now Aunt Marlys, you can't let the word get out. How will I make a living in my new choosen profession ; )

Marlys said...

I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply that I was giving up massage. On the contrary, I am looking forward to treks to Colorado so YOU can practice....giggle. I have even mentioned it to Grandma!

Bob and Molly said...

I am so glad that you are doing this - you can be mine and Bob's instructor when you get here. So much for you to do in Alaska!

Marlys said...

Molly, you better check out what she keeps in her refrigerator before you decide you want yoga training! Or volunteer Bob to have it....giggles....