Monday, March 30, 2009

Decision: Why Don't You Come in to Work a Little Early....said the spider to the fly.....

Well, at least he learned to call (and call the correct number) if he actually wants me there at a specific time!
My boss called me to come in early today; that was a lump in throat moment....especially when the meeting was with both bosses. It was all good though....changed my hours back to 1pm to 10pm, which ironically enough, is something Mom and I had discussed this weekend in connection with getting to her place on Friday night instead of me trying to get there early on Saturday. I noted that the weekend is too short and I don't get anything done (meaning I don't get pictures and negatives scanned like I want to).
So, starting next week (I tried to get them to start this Friday) Molly, you will have to figure out again when is the best time to reach me! Ahhh, the sacrifices we have to make....giggles!

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

Actually it is killing me!!! I can't call you anymore when I get home. I know that it's better for you, but really . . .