Saturday, March 7, 2009

Decision: Just a 'Quick Call'...That's All......

I'm sure that is what Denise thought before she rang me up. I know she mentioned it when she said she didn't have time to answer my email so she thought she would call. Forty-five minutes later we were getting off the phone. It was all good AND she did answer my email question. That was 12:20 PM.

I'm sure Aaron thought the same thing when he called at 1:19 PM (although I think he was expecting to talk to his kids.) It didn't work out that I had them, me being at work and all, so we are going to try again tomorrow. Aaron talked about 44 minutes.....giggles. He brought me up to speed on the job the guys are doing and how they are doing such a good job that they are getting more and more of the job and well, the job is taking longer than originally anticipated. He said at this rate they could be there until September......prone to exaggeration? We will see. Of course, he will be coming home from time to time. Sounds like the whole thing snowballed....literally. They had a foot of snow before the storm last week ended, but it's all gone now.....67 degrees today.

So, if the next call follows the pattern of the first two, Molly should be giving me a 'quick call' about 2:18 PM today. Time will tell!

5 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Sorry that I missed my time. Must be why you didn't answer.

Marlys said...

No, Murphy's Law and GoLive! are why I didn't answer. When you (finally) did call, I was on a call on the OnCall phone..... Murphy's Law says you sit, without a call, for hours and when you do get a call on one phone the other one will ring too! While it's true I do have two ears, I only have one mouth and I am not sure I would want both parties to hear what I was telling the other! Love you Molly...besides, I called you back...(smiles and sighs)

Once Upon a Farm said...

Were phones around when Murphy developed his Law? *evil grins*

Marlys said...

Cute Scott.....Murphy was wise enough to create Laws that span the portals of time, technology, and, in the immortal words of Buzz Lightyear, '..infinity and beyond'!

Denise said...

This is funny. We were in sync! Sis has a different time zone so I am sure that is why she missed the time.