Saturday, March 7, 2009

Decision: GoLive! ....Go Away!

Monday, March 9, 2009 is yet another GoLive for the MascoBCG. This is a very good thing for our Company's future....unless you are the one OnCall this weekend. You see, Saturday, March 7 (that'd be today) is the Saturday before the Monday GoLive and many of the people who will be using the new system come Monday just got there Production login on Friday and now they are locked out of their computer. Seems, somewhere in the excitement, the fact that creating a new password for the new system changes the password you have been using to log in to your computer for the last 6 months didn't translate. Something always falls through the cracks.

(O M Gosh! I just went to pour my drink into my glass and almost poured it on the OnCall cell phone....is that Freudian or what!)

Anyway, I am at the office fielding phone calls and waiting for Nick to get here to train me how to build computers. And, if I didn't have such a huge workload of other things that need to be done around here, I'd be complaining......come to think of it?.......(giggles)!

No comments: