Sunday, March 8, 2009

Decision: Regardless of What the Calendar Says, I Won't Be 'Springing' Anywhere Today...Not Forward or in Any Direction! I Just Don't Have the Energy

Grrrrrr, I hate time change! My body takes longer and longer with each change to adjust...doesn't seem to matter which direction the clocks are moved.
Of course, it doesn't help either that this weekend is Pre-GoLive! AND I'm OnCall. I got woke up at 6:15 AM, which was really 5:15 AM 'body time' and the guy on the phone said it was 7:15 AM in Texas, but that can't be right because they are an hour behind us....OH, DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? (good place to burst into familiar song, don't you think). Suffice to say, it was too early (especially when I didn't get to bed until 1 AM 'old time'). But, enough about that!
Molly did call me yesterday, only missed her time slot (remember 2:18 PM) by about 6 hours....no matter, I'd say hearing from all three kids on the same non-birthday, non-holiday, ordinary sort of day is a pretty special day indeed! Thanks kids! I really, really, really love you!

3 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

I hope that you have the energy to go to Gram's . . .it may be quieter there . . . maybe. We really, really, really loe you too!

Marlys said...

I DID have the enegery to go to Mom's but it was NOT quiet.......giggles
I picked up Angelica and went shopping for a scanner. We stopped at Arby's for a little supper, reminised about our trip to Grand Rapids, and I took her home. Spent the rest of the evening trying to get the scanner to work (just kidding....it works fine; I have tested scanning a picture and next weekend Mom and I are going to scan negatives and really old photos of my Great Grandparents and others)!

Once Upon a Farm said...

you have to post some of those old pics - those are great!