Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'll Finish Next Weekend and Do Some Planting Too

The palm of my right hand is swollen and there are still more weeds to go!
I quit for the weekend and headed back to Mom's to get something else done......that's a joke.  I feel asleep shortly after I got back and just woke up to turn off the lights and the TV. 
Before I got to Aaron's today he called me and told me he had something I could do that was easier than pulling weeds......I laughed and said ' Ya, but I will still have to pull the weeds when I am done...right?'  And, I did......after I drove to Town and Country (corner of 12 and 127) to exchange the gasket for his bike.  
There are still a few weeds to go and I will do those next weekend.  (They are in where I transplanted the Lilly of the Valley last fall and I want those to get a better start before I remove the weeds.  At the beginning stages, they look alike....don't want to remove the wrong ones!)  In the meantime, Aaron wants ornamental grasses planted in this section and I will look for some this week.  I did plant four bulbs I picked up so there will be some color....only thing is, he is leaving Wednesday and I won't be back until Saturday so neither one of us will probably get to see them bloom.....guess the neighbor across the street will have the pleasure.....(smile and sigh).

No comments: