Friday, May 15, 2009

Garage Sale

The first of many over the next two years. I am getting some things around but not so anybody else would notice. I know that I am removing items from my storage unit because when I open the door now, nothing falls out ......and that a real PLUS! We are planning to run the sale in front of the garage, at Mom's, on M5o, over the Memorial Day weekend. There will be a few households contributing and I believe we are planning to just have fun! I am off for the three days only; AND, I am NOT OnCall. That alone promises to make the time fun, in and of itself!

Kim will be here on the 22nd so we won't be in his way as he 'does his thing' to Mom's house. Maybe I will get to see my son too!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

I am glad to hear that there will be many garage sales. Put your earnings away for your retirement.

Marlys said...

The next one is planned for three days, on the weekend, at either end of my vacation (which is scheduled for August 17 through and including August 24).
Ah yes, putting money away for retirement.....if only the stock market would improve! (Stock market, housing market, farmers' market....anyone would do even now to replenish what I've lost....ho hum....)