Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Decision: Put Them Out and See IF Anybody Bites


Know what's the best thing ever about this picture? (Well, besides after I took it I ate them ALL!) ......they are chewy! Know why they are chewy? Because I have had them since forever. I remember I used to keep that bag of mini Tootsie Roll Pops on top of my refrigerator when I lived on COMPANY STREET. That's right, two moves ago!
So I ran across this bag a couple days ago and thought....I wonder if those 'boys' at work would notice they are 'old'? No matter, I don't think they even care as long as it hits-the-spot when they eat it.....giggles. I was right; even my boss, Ed, was thrilled after he had the first one and found out they were chewy!
Don't have to worry about 'softening' the outside 'candy shell' on these pops.....I did that for you! Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Mother - that is so wrong!!! At some point you gotta let go. I wish I could see the expression on there faces when they read this post. Lots of love Mom - Molly Jean

Once Upon a Farm said...

I think it's funny.... but maybe that's the evil side talking