Thursday, September 4, 2008

Decision: Is Scurrying Considered Exercise?

It is if you've been staying at 'Richardson Retreat' and the proprietor is expected home the next day!
Left work ON TIME again last night so I could get a good start on 'putting things back in order' at Mom's before the next time I leave for work. Was going to do my five laps, but it was raining (at last) and I was more concerned about getting everything in order than putting one foot in front of the other around the tear-drop track.......so I scurried in order to make up for it.
The cat was confused by my actions and finally just left the room. I made every motion exaggerated and my shoulders and arms began to 'feel the burn' (giggles....not really, but it makes a good story)!
This morning I have neatly made the bed, taken care of the hand washed dishes, and am doing a load of laundry. I will load my 'invasion' stuff back in my car, take a shower, and be ready to leave my 10:30 AM to head back to Adrian so I can run some errands before work!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

Is that why you seemed hurried when I called you this am?