Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well, It's Official.....and Very Moving.....

or so nearly so that Aaron has cut a hole in the fence!

We are going to be 'backyard neighbors' in Michigan Center, Michigan. (Isn't that everybody's dream come true!) I am closing on a property with house on Monday, August 31st 2009 that is located adjacent to Aaron's house with property.....he's is at 221 Tipperary and I am at 210 Venice. A portion of our backyards butt up against each other and it lays out like this: I have more yard than house......Aaron has more house than yard. Together they are perfect, and all a part of the bigger plan to own the entire block.....giggles!

I will post pictures next time.

7 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

The "Life and Times of a Hillbilly Family in Michigan Center". Let the fun begin, or that's right, it already has!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Molly's just jealous that she can't live in Michigan Center.... :)

About as jealous as me not being able to live on Sandy Beach..... :)

Jordan Richardson said...

hows about you do some updating around this place??? hahah

Bob and Molly said...

'scue me did you move to another planet where they don't have internet?

Bob and Molly said...

Looks like Jordan feels the same. Of course unless Jordan has a blog that I don't know about, he has blogged in eons!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

WOW - someone is a little testy when it comes to blogging.....

However - since I haven't blogged since early June (I think) I'm NOT pointing fingers....

Bob and Molly said...

Yes, I won't bring up your lack of blogging - even though it's what I live for!