Saturday, May 31, 2008

Decisions: Not My Strong Point









Let's see, what should I do? I've got it; I'll create a blog!
Though I make them every day, or at least think about making them, decisions are definately not my strong point. That is why even I am suprised at making what I consider one of my more important decisions of late: to create this blog. It has taken me months to reach this decision siting time, and ideas, and time, and commitment, and well, time as my biggest drawbacks. Finally, I decided to stop wasting time, single out some time for me, and create this blog. Besides, my youngest daughter, Molly wants pictures and what better way to get them to her.

5 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Why did seeing your email and then looking to see that you made a blog make me want to cry? I guess it's because I see this and think "my mom is the coolest and is capable of anything and every thing". Did you send the link to Scott?

Once Upon a Farm said...

Scott found it and is enjoying! :)

Jordan Richardson said...

Leave it to you to take photos of yourself! ;-)

Marlys said...

> Thank you, Molly, for your comments, compliments, and getting us all together!

> Scott, I am glad you found me. Of course, I knew once Molly got ahold of the link it wouldn't take
long. She is so organized!

> Jordan, this from the man who posts a (sidwise) photo of himself with his comment....cute, I love it!

ybus said...

congrats on the blog.

yvonne